Global Cow Milk Infant Formula Reached 22175.63 Million USD in 2016

1. The world consumption of cow milk infant formula increased from 2509.0 K MT in 2012 to 2692.3 K MT in 2016. The CAGR is about 1.78.
 
2. The revenue of global cow milk infant formula reached 22175.63 Million USD in 2016 from 23310.53 Million USD in 2012. The decrease is caused by the drop of the price.
 
 
3. North America, Europe and China are the main consumption area of cow milk infant formula. In 2016, China consumed 779.6 K MT cow milk infant formula, which is about 28.96% in share. Europe and North America each consumed 22.65% and 20.87% of the total consumption share.
 
4. There are two types of cow milk infant formula which are the regular cow milk infant formula and specialty cow milk infant formula. The specialty cow milk infant formula took 14.22% in share and the rest 85.78% are all regular cow milk infant formula.
 
5. The main consumption age of cow milk infant formula are 6-12 months. There are 54.76% of the total consumption market share in 2016 is follow-on formula for 6-12 months. And infant formula for 1-6 months are the follow with 29.32%.
 
6. The market of cow milk infant formula would reach 3196.7 K MT in 2023. We predict the CAGR from 2017 to 2023 is 2.79%. The revenue of cow milk infant formula would increase to 22070.98 Million USD in 2023.