Home / Blog
Global Total Fiber Cement Board Production Is 998.32 Million Square Meters In 2017
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /www/wwwroot/www.globalinforesearch.com/static/themes/default/info_detail.php on line 32
The global total fiber cement board production is 998.32 million square meters in 2017. The CAGR of production in 2013-2018 is 7.67%. And the global total production value of fiber cement board is 5773.76 million USD in 2017.

North America has the largest fiber cement production in 2017 with 33.51% production market share; Followed by China and Europe, which occupied 22.87% and 19.85% production market share. Europe consumed 29.80% of the global total fiber cement board output in 2017; Followed by North America and China in 29.00% and 11.77%.

Fiber cement board can be classified to low density, medium density and high density by their density range. Medium density fiber cement occupied 45.47% global market share in 2017; Low density board and high density board occupied 17.25% and 37.28% market share

There are more applications in commercial buildings for fiber cement board. Commercial buildings occupied 57.39% market share in 2017 and residential buildings occupied the rest 42.61%.

We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.